Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting Ready '09

What do you have to do to get ready for Christmas? The outside of the house needs to be decorated, but I don't like to get up on ladders so all lighting is 'ground based'. The inside needs to have all the little Angels, Santas, and Snowmen, candles and of course the Tree. I'm sure I missed something, but my point is that all of those things have been stored away in tubs and boxes in the far corner of the basement. Before any of the decorating can start, all of that stuff has to be lugged upstairs, opened up and sorted through and decisions made where that unique place will be for that special decoration. I haul, she decorates.

There is another aspect to getting ready for Christmas that can't be over looked. Its cold outside, and key football playoff games are being played inside. Not a good combination for getting any work done. To top things off, it just started snowing. ....sigh.

No comments: